Have you ever thought of using Feng Shui to attract a member of the opposite sex? This video reveals
Yin and Yang Living hostess Moon gets some expert advice in bedroom feng shui from Donna Stellhorn. Donna illustrates how to set up the furniture in your house to attract love. WHo knew feng shui could be used for love attraction.
Our favorite tip: keep the bed near one wall, but not two walls. It will give the person a feeling of being closed in since one side of the bed is up against the wall.
Do you use feng shui in your life? If so, how? Share in the comments below.
If you enjoyed this video, share it with your friends
Forget habits like drinking and over-eating–the newest wave in stress relief has arrived in the form of crayons and markers.
Grown-ups everywhere have begun takin
Dr. Oz provides four simple, tasty carbs you can eat and still lose weight.
Just like in institutions, family budgeting requires you to identify what you want to achieve and the processes to undertake to get there.
We here at Her Fitness News want to salute these ladies who’ve undergone amazing transformations.
Sometimes the hardest thing to do in keeping fit is appetite control and curbing those hunger pangs. Here are 5 foods that are healthy and help curb your appetite.
We’ve all experienced it. We want to get healthy/healthier and we’re making progress when BOOM, a wall goes up and stops our progress.
You can’t escape it. It’s required by law in every state: car insurance. We’ve compiled 7 ways to trim costs off of this mandatory expense.
It may sometimes seem like a never ending quest:The search for the perfect butt will likely not yield what we’re looking for, but as long as we’re close, right?
Before real research showed us otherwise, we thought that all saturated fats were bad and that they contributed to health problems. That’s untrue.
Busy schedules are something that plague the best of us. Between jobs, family, friends, and other obligations it’s hard to find time to hit the gym
Stress is a fact of life. No matter who you are, there is no way to completely avoid stress. Here are seven proven ways to diminish stress.
Researchers have found that many people have common dreams. Here is a list of few most common recurring dreams and their meanings.
Some people don’t think before speaking, and they don’t realize how crass their questions and comments can sound.
Headaches, including migraines, are extremely common. There are many home remedy treatments that can help relieve migraine pain and other kinds of headaches.
They’re the perfect all-natural option for cleaning, disinfecting, deodorizing, and much more. Read on to discover 20 new ways to use lemons
Here three ways to feed picky eaters so that they’ll still receive nutrition, and you won’t have to cave in to sweets or junk food.
Baking soda is not just for cooking anymore. It is an a cleaning superhero. It’s powers stretch beyond just being ingredient in your favorite baked goods.
Couples got together and played a game of Truth Or Drink. They have to answer sexual questions and if they don’t want to answer, they have to take a shot. It’s pretty damn funny. There is even an appearance from the producer’s parents.
Would you play Truth Or Drink with your significant other? Are there any questions you could be asked that you would take the shot versus answering? Will this become the next great party game? Comment below and let us know. We’d love to hear your feedback.
We all know that lemons are delicious to use in beverages, to flavor fish and poultry, and even just to eat on their own. What many people do not know is that the usefulness of lemons goes far beyond being a delicious snack or flavor enhancer. They’re the perfect all-natural option for cleaning, disinfecting, deodorizing, and much more. Read on to discover 20 new ways to use lemons!
1. Preserve fruits and vegetables by misting them with lemon juice. The acidity prevents browning, and can even revive wilted lettuce.
2. Mix up a 50/50 vinegar and water solution, then add 2-4 tablespoons of lemon juice to create an all-natural disinfectant cleaner.
3. Mix 1 cup lemon juice with ¼ cup water, mist hair until damp, then sit in the sun or under a hair dryer until dry for natural-looking highlights.
4. Mix a 50/50 lemon juice and water solution in a spray bottle for a streak-free mirror and window cleaner.
5. Add ¼ cup of lemon juice to your wash cycle to brighten whites.
6. Scrub faucets and handles in the bathroom with ½ lemon to remove soap scum and polish metals.
7. Create an all-natural teeth whitener by brushing with a paste of lemon juice and baking soda.
8. Boil a pot of water with cut lemon wedges and peels for a long-lasting home air freshener.
9. Rub wooden cutting boards with ½ lemon to disinfect and deodorize.
10. Dab warts with a cotton swab soaked in lemon juice several times a day to dissolve.
11. Rub fingernails and toenails with a cotton ball soaked in lemon juice to remove stubborn polish stains.
12. Place cut lemon wedges in a small bowl of water, microwave for two minutes, then wipe out the microwave for easy cleaning and odor control.
13. Mix 1 tablespoon of olive oil with ½ tablespoon of lemon juice to make your own furniture polish.
14. Run cut lemons and lemon peels through the garbage disposal to clean and deodorize.
15. Make a paste of lemon juice and baking soda to clean stainless steel.
16. Pour undiluted lemon juice over minor cuts and scrapes to reduce bleeding and disinfect wounds.
17. Add 3-4 tablespoons of lemon juice to humidifiers to disinfect and release a fresh scent.
18. Even your skin tone by applying a mixture of 1 part lemon juice to 5 parts water to skin daily.
19. Spritz doorways, windows, and other insect entrance areas with lemon juice to keep ants and other bugs away.
20. Soothe poison ivy and alleviate the itch by applying lemon juice directly to the rash.
What’s your favorite use for lemons besides as a food product? Comment below and share these tips with your friends.
A successful way to save money is to reduce expenses. There are many ways you can do this. However, some of the steps will require sacrifice and planning but they will be well worth the effort. Here are 5 easy non-painful ways you can save money.
Cutting the spending on utilities such as heating and cooling, electric, water and telephone can help you save a lot of money. When you leave your home, turn off the lights. You can also invest in power saver bulbs. Any voltage adapters use electricity even when they are not plugged in to the device. Pull the plug on those devices when not in use or buy a smart power strip to do it for you. You can save water by investing in shower reduction kit. These work by reducing water into shower heads. You should also repair leaky faucets and toilets. If you have a pool, keep it covered when it is not in use to avoid water evaporation.